Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Welcome To My Spot!!





I would like to stop whatever I'm doing right now at this very moment and thank everyone who has stopped by. I am trying my best for the month of June to make sure that you enjoy your self every time you visit. Making music is something that I love to do, but I also have an ear for what sounds good in an artist. I love to bring out the best in someone especially when they do not understand the full potential they have. For some it takes someone else to guide them into being what they are capable of. That's what I would love to be for you. Be that inspiration, that extra push, that person to be honest with you. In the feedback world people will tell you something sounds good because it's more of a personal approach. But when it comes to business and people hearing you outside of feedback then the truths unfold. Sometimes it's not the song idea, but the song's structure and performance has flaws that are very noticeable to the average listener's ears. They listen to songs and fall in love with songs that were created to become as close to flawless as possible, so it's easy for them to pick up on flaws even when they cannot explain what the flaw is. That's why I think it's important to have someone with a good ear to help guide you and support you on your journey in becoming an artist. I have plenty of thoughts to share with you all so be on the look out. And once again thank you for stopping by.

You can go HERE to listen to some older remixes I created. Everything new I will post in the remix page. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment